• helen
    replied
    Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 2

Plate lunch from Kelly's Cajun.

Leave a comment:

• PoiBoy
    replied

Helen be livin tha good life. Meeh so jelluz.

-Chef boyardee spaghetti and meatballs. 2 cans.

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    Ohmygawd! Helen, that's like 19,000 calories or thereabouts! Your arteries are gonna be clogged like the H-1 at rush hour. I'm worried about ya.
    Don't worry! With the Diet Coke and zero calories it cancels out everything else.

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

Originally posted by helen View Post
    Quarter pounder with cheese, Chicken McNuggets and a double cheeseburger from McDonalds
    Ohmygawd! Helen, that's like 19,000 calories or thereabouts! Your arteries are gonna be clogged like the H-1 at rush hour. I'm worried about ya.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Quarter pounder with cheese, Chicken McNuggets and a double cheeseburger from McDonalds and a can of Caffeine Free Diet Coke.

Leave a comment:

• Jake's Ohana
    replied

Took the ohana out for some grindz at California Pizza Kitchen. The keikis had their traditional kids pizza, while mama and papa shared a greek salad and Thai chicken pizza. We splurged for dessert by ordering a chocolate souffle ala mode by mom's choice. Surprisingly, the manager approached our table to ask my wife if she would participate in an electronic touchpad survey regarding her order of the Greek Salad. The manager explained that CPKs ocassionally experiments with new dishes and requests customer feedback. My wife participated (1 minute survey) and we ended up with a "comp'd" dessert which ran as much as her order of her half salad. Tanks to da wife for da dessert, and I might add that the salad was onolicious (it included some hummus and pita bread slices) .

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

McDonald's Mushroom, Onion and Swiss Quarter Pounder combo with a Coke.

I'm really impressed with this one.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Steak dinner from Ruby Tuesday's.

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

BIG Greek dinner, Christmas gift for three former alaka`i, wine, laughter, flaming cheese - OOF!

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Polish sausage, combo slice pizza and a cup of Diet Coke from Costco, then brought some ice cream and grape flavored bottle water from Wal-Mart.

Leave a comment:

• Miulang
    replied

Mac and cheese not out of a box. Found some coffee-flavored mascarpone at the local foodmart so I made a batch of tiramisu (I couldn't find any savoiarde---ladyfingers---so I had to bake those first ), so it's home made tiramisu for dessert!

Miulang

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

Chicken & mushroom Alfredo from Bertolli - frozen, just heat & eat in 10-15 minutes stove top. Very good - and much easier than preparing it myself! and of course, several glasses of Pinot Grigio to go with it.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Spagetti with sausage and mushrooms from Angelo Pietro (or is it just Pietro?).

Leave a comment:

• PoiBoy
    replied

Polish gives me mean gas. I'm more of a bratwurst kinda guy. I used to work at a Oktoberfest so I know all kinds of sausages.

Today- leftovers

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Salad and a polish sausage from Sam's Club.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X