• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Night Time" with Andy Bumatai

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    "In full completeness"? Well... from Wayne Harada's column today:

So if we go to YouTube, we'd see... ?
    You'll just have to tune in to the show ;D

She was shaking it, and about 3/4ths toward the end of the dance, she said "OH MY GOD!" The camera guys were frozen, and everyone was stunned...

...ah, it's a you had to be there moment...

Lucky us

It was even more of a treat because she's easy on the eyes. Man...just think about the old lady elementary school cafeteria women doing the Tahitian dance...it would be so wrong...
    http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

I think Kawena's eppy airs 1/15 or 1/16 (there was a last minute change-up to promote one of the shows we taped last night)
      http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Ok...we are working on a holiday (1/21)...
        OK ER - I don't see anything listed for 1/21 so there's no taping on MLK day now?
        Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
        My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Originally posted by kiwidiva View Post
          OK ER - I don't see anything listed for 1/21 so there's no taping on MLK day now?
          Hi Kiwidiva,

Click "NEXT" it will go to the next page where it will show 1/21 guests. I'm putting the guest lists up as soon as I get them...Presently, there is 1/21 & 1/28 that we will shoot.

See on Monday!! BTW, Flag me down and introduce yourself and we'll get a picture together.

Aloha,

ER

Comment

Oops, I went to previous and it went back to August... I did click around but couldn't get out of 2007! Sorry for my incorrect clickiness!

Hope to be there and will definitely look out for you. Unless I'm hungover - then it's best I don't come. Really depends how the Chargers go on Sunday - win or lose, I think hubby and I will either be celebrating or drowning our sorrows. Well, mainly him! I'm just trying to be supportive since I secretly couldn't care less!

But I'll try to keep the drinking to a minimum so I look good for our pic Oh, and it's a new year's resolution to get off the grog!
            My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Mahalo ER for yesterday - my boys and I had a great time at the taping.

I can't wait to see the pix and we hope to come by again in the future.

Comment

Mahalo ER for yesterday - my boys and I had a great time at the taping.

I can't wait to see the pix and we hope to come by again in the future.
                Kiwidiva, next time bring your boys and some friends!!

Thank you for coming out during the day. At night, when Tahiti Rey performed, she brought her tribe...Yikes! Lots of people there to support.

Well, I'm working on the NEW NightTime website folks...here it is...

http://www.nighttimehawaii.tv

It's "almost" done. You'll find the upcoming guest schedule, current Air date schedule, and most importantly, links to the clips on You Tube. I've uploaded everything that was taped at the Outrigger Main Showroom, including TONIGHT's episode. So if you want to go to bed early and get some "NightTime" before you do....visit the new site...

http://www.nighttimehawaii.tv

Locate the You Tube section, then select the available shows (I still need to add about 20 or so of them in my database, which will be done later today).

Enjoy!

ER

Comment

Good job on the "new" website ER!

Comment

Good job on the "new" website ER!

Ooh...thank you

Comment

Who wants to be on TV? You'll work for FREE! Howz that?

Anyway, we're shooting a segment for the show and we're looking for different faces to read canned lines. You don't have to look spectacular, just take a shower before you come!!

The dates are THURSDAY January 24, and FRIDAY January 25th. 12pm-3pm.

If you want to do it and have your 15 seconds of fame, please call my office 946-8100 and ask for Veronica or John.

We will NOT be shooting this at the Outrigger Main Showroom. It will be done here;

The Villa at Eaton Square Business Plaza
                      Lewis Communications
                      438 Hobron Lane, Suite V-5
                      Honolulu, HI 96815

We'll validate your parking in the Public Parking structure adjacent to our office.

Thank you,

ER

PS...TUTUSUE, you're close to here..perhaps swing by?....
                      Last edited by Exhaulted_Ruler; January 23, 2008, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Exhaulted_Ruler View Post
                        [...]
                        PS...TUTUSUE, you're close to here..perhaps swing by?....
                        Both blocks of time are bad for me. I'll either be on location or in a meeting downtown. If you'd like I can email my former seminar students with the info on this page. That'll help spread the word to quite a few more Oahu people...altho' it's kinda short notice. But, ya never know...

PM me if you want me to get the word out.

Comment

Catch "NightTime" in the daytime!

Hey folks, I just happened to upload this episode earlier to You Tube. It has Jon DeMello, Jon Lovitz, and Brett Wagner. The episode airs TONIGHT...but it's already available online.

Visit the new website;

http://www.nighttimehawaii.tv to watch the show (and everything that we shot at the Outrigger). I'm still tweaking the video playback control interface. Generally it works, but if you click BACK or FORWARD buttons to page through the shows, the entire page itself reloads. I'm working on that tonight to just fresh the window the controls appears in. Plus the site is not quite done and you folks here are getting a sneak peak.

Enjoy!

PS...Any takers for our segment? We're looking for 20 or so peeps and we are about 1/2 way there. Please read the previous message above. THX.

Comment

Originally posted by Exhaulted_Ruler View Post
                            [...]PS...Any takers for our segment? We're looking for 20 or so peeps and we are about 1/2 way there. Please read the previous message above. THX.
                            I heard from one of my seminar people who tried responding to the phone # in the message and continually got one of those rapid busy signals. I told her to look up the business name in the phone book to see if there was another #. Hopefully others didn't have the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                              I heard from one of my seminar people who tried responding to the phone # in the message and continually got one of those rapid busy signals. I told her to look up the business name in the phone book to see if there was another #. Hopefully others didn't have the same problem.
                              Hmm...

946-8100.

Probably called when others were calling. Perhaps they can try again after 10am? We definitely need more peeps to come.

Thx Tutusue

Comment

Here's more information regarding the segment shoot;
                                http://www.superman808.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1201127519

We still need more bodies. The office opens after 10am.

Thanks in advance!!

ER

Comment

Working...
                                X