Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thought Provoking Op-Ed Piece in the SB

Originally posted by Aaron S
    I am aware of the risks, this is first time I had a jackass do this to me so I'm very frustrated and angry. I just want my dads picture removed and his name removed too..I'd pay $$$$ if someone could just do that simple request.
    Did you PM the Admin and ask him to do it? I think he has the "power" to alter such things.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
      Did you PM the Admin and ask him to do it? I think he has the "power" to alter such things.

Miulang
      I did report that post as bad, but nothing has happened yet.

Edit: I did send a PM to Admin to remove that offending post.Like I said, if
      it was a picture of me, I would've not said a nary word and the world would've
      been ok. But when my family is involved the shit hits the fan.
      Last edited by Aaron S; May 2, 2006, 07:20 PM.
      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
      The Kona Blog

Comment

I'm sure he'll be online sometime this evening and will kokua. At this point, I don't think Jonah can retract that post, even if he wanted to, because the edit function on a post does time out after an hour or so, I think.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Oh gee man familly is hitting it a little too close to home and I understand why you (Aron) is PISSED. I would be too, but I hope something can be done about it.
          A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
            Oh gee man familly is hitting it a little too close to home and I understand why you (Aron) is PISSED. I would be too, but I hope something can be done about it.
            Mahalo for understanding. I am usually level headed and most things don't
            bother me...That being said.. I'm very defensive and protective of my family.
            The Kona Blog

Comment

I edited the post to remove the picture from it.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
                I edited the post to remove the picture from it.
                Could you remove my dads name from it too, Anyway much mahalo's for doing that

Edit: Mahalo for removing his name also, I did likewise
                Last edited by Aaron S; May 2, 2006, 08:01 PM.
                The Kona Blog

Comment

Could you remove my dads name from it too, Anyway much mahalo's for doing that
                  I apologize if I offended you and edited the post. Now, if you edit your post in which you quoted my offending post; that should do it.
                  Ā Ē Ī Ō Ū ā ē ī ō ū -- Just a little something to "cut and paste."

Comment

Originally posted by Jonah K
                    I apologize if I offended you and edited the post. Now, if you edit your post in which you quoted my offending post; that should do it.

I already re-edited that post in question. As for the apology, I'll sleep on it.
                    As I'm still very much angry and pissed off. If you posted my picture, I would've
                    never said a peep about it, unlike what happened.
                    The Kona Blog

Comment

Mahalo for understanding. I am usually level headed and most things don't
                      bother me...That being said.. I'm very defensive and protective of my family.
                      Me too, theirs a lot of whacko's out there.......

Comment

I already re-edited that post in question. As for the apology, I'll sleep on it.
                        As I'm still very much angry and pissed off. If you posted my picture, I would've
                        never said a peep about it, unlike what happened.
                        I think that it's time for me to take a "vacation" from HT for a while, lest I get angry and pissed off. I'm sure that my presence here won't be missed much.

Aloha,

Jonah K
                        Ā Ē Ī Ō Ū ā ē ī ō ū -- Just a little something to "cut and paste."

Comment

I think that it's time for me to take a "vacation" from HT for a while, lest I get angry and pissed off. I'm sure that my presence here won't be missed much.

Aloha,

Jonah K
                          Don't take it that way dude, just don't post other peoples familly pix without telling them if not send a Private Message

Comment

<looks left>
                            <looks right>
                            <cranks the volume up to 10>

EVERYBODY CHIIIILLLLOOOOUUUUTTTT!!!

Please keep personal stuff off something as manini-sized as a Hawai'i-based internet board!

Please drop the freaking race stuff, which is the one piko that we cannot control anyway! If you love Hawai'i, and intend to die in Hawai'i (or at least with love for Hawai'i in you until your last breath), then you are in the same canoe as me, so sit down, grab your paddle and START TO HOE TOGETHER, OR THE WA'A IS GOING TO SPLIT APART!

Somewhere in these threads are some really great points, but folk like me get turned off when those points get lost in booouuulllsheight.

I end this with a final plea to stick to making great arguments, for I personally look forward to those times when I get to change my mind on a topic. Please. Pretty please.

pax

Comment

To the contrary. I always like reading your posts. Come back soon Jonah.

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
                                <looks left>
                                <looks right>
                                <cranks the volume up to 10>

EVERYBODY CHIIIILLLLOOOOUUUUTTTT!!!

Please keep personal stuff off something as manini-sized as a Hawai'i-based internet board!

Please drop the freaking race stuff, which is the one piko that we cannot control anyway! If you love Hawai'i, and intend to die in Hawai'i (or at least with love for Hawai'i in you until your last breath), then you are in the same canoe as me, so sit down, grab your paddle and START TO HOE TOGETHER, OR THE WA'A IS GOING TO SPLIT APART!

Somewhere in these threads are some really great points, but folk like me get turned off when those points get lost in booouuulllsheight.

I end this with a final plea to stick to making great arguments, for I personally look forward to those times when I get to change my mind on a topic. Please. Pretty please.
                                Okay I am taking a breather "Inhale---Exhale! Inhale----Exhale! Inhale----Exhale! There I feel much better now and the inner child in me is happy again so back to horse playing again

Comment

Working...
                                X