Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Health Department: Sayonara, Sandwiches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Health Department: Sayonara, Sandwiches!

Yup Lynn guess I did vent a bit. LOL We're not real strict but we have to keep some tabs. I think part of what keeps us special is we are unstructured in most ways, such as no roof, no conditions of religion, no age requirement. It's plain and simple if ur hungry come eat. Our main point of being there goes beyond the food factor. It's all about HOPE. Simply walking the talk. A smile, a giggle when possible and a genuine heart that cares.
    Lynn u do a wonderful job. I can easily relate to ur style cause mine is so smiliar. We have the rugged street side to us and yet we have the heart that's bigger then life. In my mind we keep it real. We say what we mean and mean what we say. That's why I just gently look ur way and laugh when ur getting too frisky funny.

LOL Just be u. I love that about u. Who u are!
    I know it's real. We love having u out there beside us. SO PLEASE MS DROP A DIME (that I am not getting the proper rest) take ur advise to me and do the same!!! U know ur not resting either, the way u should. HAHAHA Dammit woman, give meur docs number!!! I'll call as soon as I get off line. I owe u a dime drop anyway. LOL

Honest though, I really do hope u feel better soon, cause daggg u sound a bit like a Mahoo who hasn't the proper surgery procedure yet. LMAO!
    U scared me. I almost hung up! LOL HAHA
    Poor ting u.

Comment

I promise that I'll be there to help Kalona make sandwiches this Sat. and drag whoever I can (do you have anyone else coming yet for sure?). Afterwards we are going to Dukes to meet some others from the HT thread, Kalona...wanna go too?

Lynn, I will be having the same procedure that you had on Friday, 9/15 and an EGD on 9/8....so gonna be sore on both ends but at different times! LOL

Comment

pssssssss CRAN I know ur not going there with ur dime dropping!!! LOL NO WAY!!! ur worse then me. Don't even make me tell ur stuff. LOL
        I do know! LOL Geeeez!!!
        Two of the worst people I know when it comes to following docs orders over here dropping dimes on me. LOL DA NERVE!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You neva have to broadcast to everybody on HT!!!

Now dey know I sound Mahuish!

I trying to rest up foa Saturday so I can sing with Kapena if Kelly Boy let me. I dunno now. My voice does sound Mahuish!

You too funny.

Yep. Kaukau Wagon has given me a chance to share Aloha and Love to those less fortunate than myself. Thank you for giving me the opportunity and chance to assist every Saturday. It's heartwarming and magical to see their faces light up everytime. Especially, for chocolate candies!

TTYL

Sis Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Don't expect Aunty or Kalona to bend over for any dimes that are dropped...they're too sore! LOL

Comment

im innocent....what what i don't know what your talking about...what Kal????

Comment

Originally posted by alohacandy
                I promise that I'll be there to help Kalona make sandwiches this Sat. and drag whoever I can (do you have anyone else coming yet for sure?). Afterwards we are going to Dukes to meet some others from the HT thread, Kalona...wanna go too?

Lynn, I will be having the same procedure that you had on Friday, 9/15 and an EGD on 9/8....so gonna be sore on both ends but at different times! LOL
                Mary, I don't envy you. All I can say is ~ go for it!!! Best it gets done. Lucky for me, they found three and took it out in time.

Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by CranBeree
                  im innocent....what what i don't know what your talking about...what Kal????
                  LMAO You're as innocent as the rest of us....which doesn't say much!!

Comment

Don't expect Aunty or Kalona to bend over for any dimes that are dropped...they're too sore! LOL
                    Eh, you making FuN of us now!!!

No ack!!! Almost your turn!!!

Lynn

Comment

LMAO You're as innocent as the rest of us....which doesn't say much!!

shhhh, they don't know me here....

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                        Mary, I don't envy you. All I can say is ~ go for it!!! Best it gets done. Lucky for me, they found three and took it out in time.

Lynn
                        I'm hoping they don't find ANYTHING...but I'm losing blood somewhere so they gotta check everything (too bad I'm past blaming it on my "monthly friend").

Comment

They do NOW.

Comment

Wat? I do!!!!!!!

Is there some more we should know about?

Auntie Lynn

Comment

i plead the 5th to everything!!

are u gonna drag Kal over?

Comment

[...](do you have anyone else coming yet for sure?). [...]
                                So far it looks like my daughter and I will be able to help in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X